lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, September 09, 2005

Where am I?


Uh. . . . where am I? I was in a nice warm cosy place, even if it was a little cramped lately, and all of a sudden there is a bright light and the biggest hand I ever saw (having only seen my own) reaches in from the light and yanks me out into a bright cold sterile room full of HUGE people with paper masks and hats in weird blue suits. Maybe I'm crazy, but doesn't this sound like alien abductions to you? Anyway, I can't go back to where I was (some blue suited dude sewed the hole closed) so I think I'll stick around and see what I can learn about this place. I'll let you know what I find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home