lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Namesake


This is me and my great grandmother (Nanny). I am her namesake. . . . that means she is named Lola too. Don't feel bad, my daddy had to explain it to me. My other great grandmother is in Heaven now and I am also her namesake. No she was not named Lola, her maiden name was Collette. I kinda like having the "family" connection. I have a grandmother who is also Nanny. . . . I'm not sure how that will work out, maybe Nanny and Great Nanny or Nanny G or something. It is a little while before I can talk so I'll worry about it then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home