lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Glow worm

Remember that "alien abduction" thing. . . .I told you so and here's proof!!!!! Not really. I was little bitty when I was born and had a wee touch of the Jaundice. (sounds like old yeller and the hydra-phobie) I had to sleep on this special bed (torture frame) for about a week. But now that I am bigger (I have increased my mass by 17.5 %, my Daddy is an Engineer so there will be some geekisms occasionally. . . sorry) I don't have to sleep on the "bili-bed" anymore. I sleep in an ultra cool cradle that I will tell you about later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home