lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hand made cradle



This is the cradle that my Mommy's dad made for me (Papa). It is made out of Cherry and he designed and made all the pieces to it himself. He turned the spindles and posts on a lathe and used dowels and glue and his huge assortment of tools to put it all together. I was, to say the least, very impressed with his work. It's kinda nice to have a keepsake to pass on to my kids one day. Daddy says that day will be far into the future because I can't date until I'm 30. I think that may change though. I've pretty much got him wrapped around my little finger and when I can talk it will only be worse.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

that is stunning craftsmanship!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home