lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, October 07, 2005

Don't make me angry. . . you won't like me angry


I have been told that I have a little bit of a temper. I don't know about that. I mean, how would you feel if while your eating someone snatched you up and flung you over a shoulder and started patting you on the back. That kinda takes all the discretion out of a burp. You can't be very "lady-like" in that situation, so of course I get mad. But I don't stay mad for long. I'm generally happy, unless I need a fresh diaper or I'm hungry. Thought you should see both sides of the coin so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home