lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hmmmm. . . could it be . . . . . The Church Lady


I went to church for the 1st time last Sunday. This was the 1st time I got to get real dressed up. This was supposed to be my coming home from the hospital outfit, but I was 3 weeks early so it only now fits me. I think I look pretty cute, not to be vain or anything.
Mommy and Daddy have been going to Westwood Baptist ( http://www.wwbc.org/ ) for a long time, they are pretty active in the pre-school ministry. I think they were preparing for my arrival and trying to do something to help out. I didn't go to the nursery though, it is kinda hard when I have to nurse every few hours. My nursing schedule doesn't exactly match up to the services and Sunday School classes yet. My days and nights are a little mixed up too, so that makes going to church difficult still. Hopefully we will all get into a routine that makes going a little easier, we missed going this Sunday because we were up all night. I do soooo enjoy going to hear more about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home