lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, October 12, 2005


This is my Daddy and me taking a nap. Second best place to sleep by the way. I don't get to see Daddy all day, so we try and spend as much time together as possible when he gets home from work and on the weekends. We watch football together on Saturdays. Roll Tide!!!!
My Mommy had a check-up yesterday (she's great) and took me by the lactation center at the hospital to get a current weight for me. I am up to 7 lbs 10 oz now. I lost a few oz's after birth (got down to 4 lbs 9 oz) and at two weeks was back to Birth weight of 5 lbs even. Since I'm now 6 weeks and a day old, I've put on 2 lbs 10 oz in 4 weeks. Not too shabby.
We went by Daddy's office after the Dr. appointment and everyone oooh'd and ahhh'd over me. Makes a girl feel good to have people get all excited when they see you. Mommy and Daddy don't get that (it is apparently all about me now) but they don't mind, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home