lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mood swings. . . . . I think not

Ok, all these pictures were taken in the span of about 3 minutes. And they say women have mood swings. Psssshhh, whatever! Here is my narative of these pics, so you can see what I mean.
Sleeping peacefully.

Was rudely interupted from my dream of a giant boobie filled with chocolate milk (even babies dream of chocolate)



Showing my displeasure at being disturbed, without making a big fuss about it.

Making absolutely sure that my point is getting across, and subtley letting Mommy and Daddy know that next time I won't be so nice about it.

Making a little grunting noise (since I can't talk yet) as emphasis. Starting the trip back to the land of Nod and my dream of chocolate milk filled boobies.

Back to sleep, and my happy dream. See, women do not, contrary to popular belief, experience mood swings. It is all a vicious lie propagated by the male to keep women down. Shame on them (except Daddy. . . he's good).

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Oohhhhh. I have SUCH a soft spot for babies!! My eggs are dropping thanks to the pics...I cannot stay long ;-). Ha ha.

Total cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home