lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Island. . . . every man (woman) is an island.

Well, it is my first Easter. I did not get to hunt for eggs this year. Not much hunting when you can't cover much ground. I am crawling now, but I can't get the stupid bl***er to upload videos. If you have not seen the e-mail with the video and would like to, leave a comment and I will send you a clip of it. Anyhoo, here are some pictures of me on easter morning and afternoon. And apparently the Easter Bunny had to recruit some help this year, cause the last picture is of what was in my back yard.

Easter morning in my PJ's with Mommy and Daddy just prior to getting ready to go to church.

Again, getting ready to go to church. If you look closely, you can see my tooth. More are on the way, apparently about 31 more. Wow. thats a lot of teeth for my little head.

At my Gwanny and Papa's after church. This is my pretty Easter Dress. Big fan of the cute pink dresses, and you can see my tooth here too. Ate some lunch and then went home to crash. I have a cold and it was fun and all, but a nap is a gooooooood thing.

And here is the woodchuck/marmot/groundhog (all the same animal) that was in my back yard yesterday. I guess it was helping out the Easter Bunny and got lost. Furry and cute, and about 10 pounds worth of rodent. My dog Guinness was not a big fan. Guinness really wanted to see what he/she tasted like, but Mommy wouldn't let him. Way to go Mommy!

Oh, and for those of you following the Lean Cuisine saga. An apology letter and a coupon for a free entree and two $1 off coupons. Daddy's next kind letter will be to the planters nut people about some rancid honey roasted cashews. I'll keep you posted.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Wow. Eventful Easter! And it seems as if you get more and more adorable every day. Your regimen of nursing and napping is really paying off!!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Looking fabulous LB! Glad you had a nice Easter.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger lil'bitty said...

Nikky My cat would have loved to snack on the Groundhog too. I would put money on Fiona, she is one mean cat.
Amber Yes, the napping and nursing is paying off, but the hours of playing helps me keep my girlish figure.
Danielle Thank you, I can't wait til next year when I can actually have some candy.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home