lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, March 24, 2006

I think I am ready for a dinner party. . . . . or maybe a paint brush.


This is the obligatory "baby eating and making a mess" photo that all children should have taken. So maybe I'm not ready to eat with the President or any Foreign Dignitaries right now. But I sure do have fun with it though. Prunes are prety good, but the best thing is spreading them around like they were gold. In fact, prunes are gold. . . . comic gold that is. This is more fun than I can possibly describe, not so much for Mommy and Daddy though. I am not at the point where I can clean up after myself, so they get to have that chore. When I am old enough to do it myself, I will be neater. Until then, I will continue to imitate Jackson Pollack when I get the right medium for my art. I normally like eat all of my food and only play with very little of it when I get full (this way Mommy and Daddy know I'm done). But Mommy and Daddy were trying to feed me a little early so they could put me to bed before 10:00 pm, and obviously I was not down with that.
I was thinking of maybe getting M&D to get me a canvas and see if some of my art would sell. It would be a nice way to start saving for that car I'll want in about 15 1/2 years. Just a thought. You know what they say, save early and it will pay off later. Meh, I'll worry about that later. Why take something I love and turn it into a job? That takes all the fun out of it.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Never turn your hobby into a job, my daddy used to tell me. And he's so right! You wouldn't want to be told how to make a mess with food, would you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home