lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, December 30, 2005

OOOOOOOh, presents!!! and some news.


Here I am surrounded by Christmas loot. I am desperately trying out how to tear off that little penguin and stuff it into my mouth. Mommy and Daddy strategically planted the package to keep me from slumping over and bonking my head (thanks M & D) on the arm of the chair. I know that the Christmas season is all about God and good will towards others, but I love getting presents. Santa was pretty good to me this year, I got a lot of cool stuff. I will give a detailed account on it later.
I had a Dr. appointment yesterday (more shots) and got all my vital stats recorded again. I am 24 3/4 inches long (it is not tall until I can stand on my own), and 11 pounds 8 ounces. I an in the 85th percentile for height (length??) and the 15th percentile for weight. Apparently I will be tall and skinny for a while. OK by me, it will make that modeling option a little easier if I am tall. Plus, if I decide to be a "on air" personality then it will mean more camera time for yours truly. . . . like I don't get a lot of that already.
Anyway, I will give more info and posts after the new year. Happy and safe new year to you all. See you in 06'.

7 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

My goodness Santa was good to you. It was because you are a precious little baby angel. Tall is good...my two are tall like their mommie (me). Hope you are recovering from your trip to the doctor and all bundled up from the cold. Tell your Momma to bring you to south FL where you can swim in Dec and Jan. I taught my two when they were infants.

Happy New Year to all of you!! (smiling)

P.S. To your Mother: Love the photo...as always...you can't post enough for me. (smiling)She is a doll!!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger JillWrites said...

Did you freak out when the doctor gave you those shots, or is it just me? I HATE needles.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Amber said...

You are adorable and of course, I'm thrilled that you're so tall -- then when you're a famous supermodel, I can say "I knew her when..."

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

haha, so cute. ah, we are vain from the womb. much love, lil bitty.

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Are you still playing with all those toys? (smiling) Hope you are feeling good and smiling....

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

You have no idea how much I appreciate you visiting and commenting on my blog...you are an awesome friend....You take care..sending hugs...love ya, suzie

P.S. When are we going to see some more pics...I hope soon. (smiling)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Hey! Where did you go? You must be busy getting tall and perfecting your model's pout.

I still think your idea for art for my bedroom is awesome -- I just haven't gotten there yet. I got the digital camera for Christmas and once there are some leaves on the trees again, I plan on doing some photography.

Happy 2006!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home