lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I am far too emotionally attached to Bama football


I'm heartbroken. . . . my team, my beloved Alabama Crimson Tide has lost the first game of my lifetime. A heartwrenching loss in overtime to the LSU tigers that ended our shot at an undefeated season and all hopes of a shot at the National championship. I wept uncontrollably and inconsolably after the game. But such is life (as I am beginning to learn) and so I must go on and look to next week and the severe beat-down we are going to put on Auburn.
To all the Auburn fans out there, my condolences on your (upcoming) loss. I know how it feels. . . . awful. But better you than me right. Roll Tide!!

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I watched every second of that game!!!!!...oh get use to the TIGERS!! (smiling) My sisters...also cried...hummm so sorry for you guys.

Brace yourself for Saturday....back to back...it is going to be SWEET for us AUBURN TIGERS...when we roll all over the TIDE.

You are a sweetheart...I understand your feelings...we felt that way too...w/LSU. It hurt bad...Can't wait until Sat...my nephew will be there...got tickets.

We need to make pack....we will hug after the game win or lose! (smiling)

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Where are you?? Are you getting ready for the big game...(smiling)

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

SAT:
OUR BIG DAY!!!! I need a Roll Tide on my overload of War Eagle on my site today....(LOL)

Thank you tons for your awesome comment yesterday on my blog....I was extremely impressed and proud. Way to go!!! my dear friend....
I, too am very passionate on that issue. My previous archives shows that I post regularly on the STATES progress on passing laws to protect our children. God Bless you. I think you got them all yesterday....over anything I could say. THANK YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home