lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More choices for 1st baby picture

Here are some more choices for the 1st baby picture to distribute to all the family and friends. I may have a few more to post as I edit them. I have a week or two before the family starts asking about it and Mommy and Daddy really get pressured to pass out pictures to everybody.

this one is at 20 days old (donut baby), but I think it is a possible choice.

This one is at 6 days old (hoody sleeper)

This one (I like to call it "burrito baby") is at 5 days.

this one is at 9 days old (fetal position).

I also consider the picture on the other post about baby pictures being lost (swaddled up in blue -- stretching for a Bob Dylan reference there) and the picture for my profile (this is me). Let me know which one of these is best.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

they are all cute, but i think the hoody sleeper photo is especially sweet. you have gorgeous features!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger melissa said...

hoodie sleeper one, definately.

you're so little!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home