lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Expanding my emotional range

I have decided that I need to be more expressive. Since I can't enroll in an Experimental Theatre group at the University, Please. . .no. . . please. . . no (if anyone gets that TV reference then you too have been sucked into a show doomed for cancellation and I grieve for you). Anyway, I have been working on ways to do that. My verbal skills still leave a little to be desired, and I can't carry a computer around with me all day. . . . So, I decided to practice body language and facial expression. Body language still needs some work. All I have is stiff as a board, kicky legs, and wavy arms. But I think I'm doing pretty good on facial expression. I will let you look at the pics and try to guess what emotion/feeling I am trying to portray. I'll tell you what each one is down at the bottom of the post. No peaking. . . .
#1
#2

#3
#4

#5

Ready for the answers? Here you go in no particular order.
#3 Either I've just ate a bug, or this is me being a "smarty pants" . . . . mmnnnaahhh! pptttttb!
#1 "You will do my bidding varlat. . . . bring me a bottle." I just saw a thing for a rennaisance festival so I guess I channeled a Princess for a second. This one means that I am very unhappy with you right now and if you don't make it better quick fast and in a hurry I am going to have you beheaded. . . . or at least cry about it.
#4 Fascination . . . . and curiosity or amazement.
#5 "I'm skeered Mama, hold me" I am from the south after all. Fear
#2 What the heck is that? I am totally confused. . . . . I plan on using this one a lot when I'm older. Lowers expectations so I can "over-achieve". Just kidding.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Udarnik said...

Wow! What a cute baby! Beautiful

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

"I'm skeered Mama, hold me"

I was thinking the same thing....LOL - Precious

(A BIG SMILE)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home