lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mommy and Daddy's other baby (my protector)


This is Guinness (like the beer) and he is a big baby. He is a 75 pound (give or take) Boxer mix. He is a little jealous of me right now, but he still loves me. Whenever I cry he starts to yelp and whine outside. He is pretty rambunctious (sp ??) so I haven't met him up close and personal yet. He is as gentle as he could be, but he is big and clumsey and may hurt me in his excitement. When I get a little bigger, Daddy said he was going to make a saddle so I could ride Guinness around the yard. . . . that should be fun.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I bet he is such a sweetheart, and Guiness is a great name for him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home