lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, October 21, 2005

They lost my "baby pictures"


I had my picture taken in the hospital on the same day that this one was taken (2 days old). You know the ones, out-of-date back ground, screaming baby, the parents buy 5000 prints and give out one to everybody they know. Well, the photographer LOST MY PICTURES! I am fired up!
Hello, a digital camera. . . .how do you lose the pics. I saw them, they were on the memory card. Shouldn't you check and make sure they downloaded before erasing the card. I could just spit-up over it I'm so mad. Oh, and they gave Mommy and Daddy the run around for a month before saying that they don't have them. Their attitude. . . . sorry, better luck next time. Whaaaattt. . . . . . Foul filth and filth and foul!!!!!!! Stupid 1st Family Photography!!!
Anyway, since I am sans picture. I need to pick out a new picture to use for the mass distribution of mantle fodder to the friends and relatives and I would like your help. I will take your suggestions into account. Any picture you like in this blog (or those I post soon) are candidates. Just comment on this post with the picture post title or description. I'll let you know which way we go in a few days. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Oh no! Lost pictures, what a nightmare. Oh well, at least mommy and daddy seem to take lots of beautiful pictures. This one is especially sweet.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I love all the pictures!

Darn that photographer, what were they thinking? Tell Mommy and Daddy they can do a better job.

You have a great weekend! (smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home