lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Monday, October 31, 2005

Shots. . . . we don't want no stinkin shots

I got my 1st round of "Baby" shots on Friday. Needless to say it was awful. I hate getting shots. I mean, here I am all happy and peaceful and then I get stuck in the leg with four count em FOUR needles (2 in each thigh). I wasn't expecting that! C'mon people, I don't know about needles and shots and all that stuff. I didn't know what to expect. If I'd known, then I could have sought my happy place (see previous post on "Mood swings" and chocolate milk filled boobies) and maybe it wouldn't have hurt so much. Since I was unprepared, it hurt like a mother, and it made me feel bad for two days. I was sore and cranky and worried my poor Mommy and Daddy 1/2 to death because I didn't sleep or eat like normal. Shots are just plain wrong, and now I'm told that I have to get more in two months. Forget it, I'm going AWOL on that day.

3 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those crying pictures just tear out my heart. It makes me want to cry too!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I hate shots and needles too!! OH MY....I look just like you when they get a hold and force them on me.

Thanks so much for caring and commenting while I was under the spell of WILMA. Today is a happy one....back online and visiting my dear friends. (smiling)

Hope you feel better soon!!! Precious one!!! (smiling)

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Are you recovering still?? Bless your lil heart....(smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home