lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, November 04, 2005

Toothache

I am still cranky. . . .though Mommy and Daddy don't think it is because of the shots I got last Friday. They think I might be getting my 1st tooth. I think I'll get it capped with gold. . . . no platinum. Yea, Baby smiles Gansta style! Would that be over the top? I mean, I want to stay current and all, but I don't want to over do it. Since hip hop has taken over the planet as we know it, I will be the "hipest" baby in the hood. All I would need is a cool tattoo then.

Syke (remember that oldie) No tats for me, Daddy says when I'm old enough to pay for it and get it myself then It's up to me. But if I get one before 18 he is going to make me lazer it off. So I think I'll wait on any tattoos. Plus the whole metal teeth thing is just creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home