lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, November 04, 2005

Correction to my earlier correction.


I posted a erroneous correction. The original site that I posted the Little Prince is still good to go. So, please disregard my previous post about the Death of the Online Little Prince and immediately after reading this (and maybe posting a comment) go read the Little Prince or at least start it and then come back and let me know that you have read some of the best book ever! http://www.angelfire.com/hi/littleprince/frames.html
OK, why are you still here? It is a great matter of consequense to all who read this to go to the site listed and read the story. If you sit down to read it, you can do the whole book in about 1/2 an hour.The fate of Humanity lies in the pages of this book (or screens if online), so you must go and check it out. Have to. . . . get off my blog and go look at it now. . . . . well, go already!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger karla said...

I do love that book. I have it in English and in French.

By the way, I love all the pics, but the one in the Boppy (round pillow) is SO CUTE! Very sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home