lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, November 11, 2005

Hot tamale' . . . . I am such a hottie


This is me for Halloween. I was a chile pepper. It was pretty fun. I did the fall festival at church instead of door to door trick treating. I can't really ask for candy very well and my tricks pretty much are limited to what I put in the diaper. I get all of my candy second hand through nursing. I especially like the miniature heath bars. . . . yummy! Daddy was dressed as Clint Eastwood in Hang em High. . . . the old west sherriff out for revenge (complete with battery powered six shooter) and Mommy was dressed as a Mommy from the old west (westernish shirt and boots).

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

So Cool, love your photo!! Absolutely precious. I have missed you big time. Sounds like Mommy and Daddy looked great and did that right thing...taking you to the church instead of out with all the scary costumes....beside natural is better.

Back online for the moment....still busy or should I say overwhelmed. Feeling better though...this was about to get me down...but smiling back at you.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Sunday:
Sorry about the Roll Tide (smiling)last night....oh Well, I guess it will not be such a shock for next week....when the Tigers prevail. (smiling) Just had to tease ya.....

Missed ya....

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

That is sooooooo cute! I LOVE it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home