lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bama takes a beating from hated arch-rival Auburn


Forget my previous post about being happy and positive. My beloved Crimson Tide received the worst beating of my life on Saturday. I will not repeat the score because it is too painful. Suffice it to say, it was not pretty. We were outplayed in pretty much every facet of the game. While I love many Auburn fans (my Gwanny is one of the demented). . . . I hate Auburn. Now that that is out of my system, I will return you to the regularly scheduled happy baby Lola.
What about that post title, huh? I think I may want to grow up and be a sports journalist, maybe an "on Air personality" on ESPN or a sideline reporter. Tell it like it is, go for the tough questions, get the scoops. . . . sounds fun. Plus, guys like a gal who knows a little about sports. But Mommy and Daddy say I can't start thinking about boys for a long long long long long long long (need a breath) long long long time. So I may change my mind. Besides, it is a while before I have to start to worry about a career and I may decide to be a Princess or Doctor or Pilot or Dora the Explorer. No commitments at this time. I'll keep my options and mind open.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mandy Hays said...

Hey Folks, just wanted to let you know that we are still alive. Mandy is doing much better but we still have a long way to go before we reach "normal" or whatever our life was before. Lola is a VERY beautiful baby. I haven't been by here in a while so this is a mass comment and an apology rolled into one.
First off, babies do not have to be fat to be healthy. Luke only weighed 17.4 at his 1 year checkup. Underweight for the average but very healthy. Active= healthy, Inactive=unhealthy. Just watch out for scurvey.(joke)
Next, I love the emotional pics. Baby faces are awesome.
Last, sorry Arlyn, Bama stunk up the field. I like both teams equally and I actually felt sorry for the players in red. Oh well, life goes on as we have learned. (the hard way)I'm glad to see that everything is going well with you guys and we will keep in touch.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Lil'Bitty -- you are a genius. I'm totally taking your advice about the pictures. GENIUS.

Oh - and I'm sorry that your team lost. Don't cry!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Bitty, I'm sorry 'bout Bama. I don't know nuthin bout college football, but you are one wicked cute babe, and I love to see your smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home