lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Monday, November 21, 2005

What color will my eyes be when they change from blue?

Your Eyes Should Be Hazel

Your eyes reflect: Intellect and sensuality
What's hidden behind your eyes: Subtle manipulation
What Color Should Your Eyes Be?
I currently have blue eyes "the color of the sea after a storm" as Buttercup would say. I love this color, but I have been told that my eyes may change color as I get a little older. Something about the pigments in baby eyes not being fully developed until up to 6 months. I don't really understand it all. I don't want my eyes to change color. I think my hair is going to be reddish (maybe brown with red highlights built in) so green eyes would be cool. But I may be blonde with reddish highlights, so blue would be best. I don't know, but they have to be some color. So I took this little test to see what color my eyes should be according to this questionaire thingy. Sounds like a bunch of hooey if you ask me, but I digress. I could do hazel. What eye color do you like best, and what are your eyes? Possibility for HNT? Just a suggestion. I am too young for HNT so I will not be participating. But I post HN half of the time anyway, so I am ahead of the game I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home