lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happiness is only a smile away

I have decided that I will be a positive person. I thought about being dark and brooding but that just doesn't work for me. It is much more fun to be happy and cute, so that is my goal. I think far too many people get caught up in stress and drama and it affects their point of view. Now don't get me wrong, I will be moody and cranky from time to time (especially if I have an exceptionally foul or wet diaper). I also don't want to live life with blinders on, so I will not always be just bubbling over with happiness either. Though most of the time I'll do my best.
My goal is to always look at the sunny side of life. My Daddy says' "It could always be worse" which I think is an apt description. It could always be better too, but that is looking at it from a negative light and I will not do that. I want to be the person that other people like to be around because I make them feel better about things. Not that I want to be everyone's shoulder to cry on (I have little shoulders and that can be monotonous) , but I want everyone to know what I am going through and to see me being positive and happy in spite of the troubles in my life (because I know they are out there waiting for me) as an example. Then maybe they can see how I react to things and possibly be the same way, happy and positive. That is my goal anyway, I'll keep you updated on how that is working out for me.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I think I have a wet diaper today...feeling stuffy and sneezing too.

YOU are so right...being happy and positive are the way to go. I am that way the majority of the time...and most always problems work out eventually. It is easier to smile than to frown, however somedays it surely is difficult.

Keep the faith....and your precious smile. Take care my friend...

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Amber said...

This is the first time I've been here and I LOVE it! You are hilarious and insightful, not to mention adorable. All this in a tiny baby package...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home