lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dedicated to God


A couple of weeks ago, my Mommy and Daddy dedicated me to Christ. Basically it means that they get up in front of the church and make a declaration to teach me about God and to raise me to believe in Jesus Christ and that he died for Our sins. The church body in turn declares that they will help and support this endeavor. I was suitably impressed. . . . actually I slept through most of it. But hey, it will mean a lot for me later in life.
Not to be vain or anything, but I thought I looked good for my 1st public speaking event (I had a very short speach prepared, a few grunts, a squeek and a sigh). Surprisingly I was not scared of speaking to the whole congregation. I just imagined them all in pampers. . . c'mon people, no nekkidness in church! Anyway, I stayed relaxed and napped after my speech.
All in all I was very moved by the gesture. Mommy and Daddy love me a great deal and it says a lot to me to know that they want me to know God really well. Thanks M & D. Love ya!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

God Bless you!!! Your Mom and Dad truly knows what is most important. I am so touched and excited for your special day.

You look so precious...and Jesus loves you bunches and bunches!!!

AND I do too...(smiling)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Amber said...

You look stunning. I'm sure everyone enjoyed seeing you on your special day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home