lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Long awaited professional photos. . . . Burgeoning modeling career??

Here are the professional photograghs I promised. I've been extra busy doing my Christmas shopping, so I have not posted in a while. OK, I've been riding around in my stroller or a shopping cart while Mommy and Daddy were shopping, but it is the same thing.

1)



1) I thought this one was particularly silly, so I had to include it. That's me, happy and laughing baby Lola.

2)

2) Here I am trying to be all dramatic and artsy. If I don't become Dora the Explorer when I get bigger, I may try and model, or be a journalist, or something cool.

3)

3) Here is a wide shot of me being all silly and laughing at Daddy who was acting very funny to get me to laugh. Silly rabbit, grins are for little girls.

4-5)These two are of the same picture. One I edited it to be BW so it would look like a picture of my Daddy when he was my age. There are remarkable similarities. I am my father's daughter. Everyone says I look just like him. I look like Mommy too, just more like Daddy. I will try and scan his baby picture in and post the two of them side by side so you can compare them for yourselves. I will update more later.

4) 5)

6) Here is my typical smile. It is all Mommy. She just has teeth, so hers is not a gummy smile. See, I do have some of Mommy showing through. And not just her arm in the back of the picture either.

4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

wow, little girl, you sure do love the camera. or should i say, the camera sure does love you. dare i say, the best part about a baby is the little peach fuzz hair thing they got going on. (funny how on anyone other than a baby, the peach fuzz thin hair thing doesn't really work...)

so so so beautiful, lola.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

OH MY these are the cutest little pictures of an angel. I bet all your relatives want a copy!!! us friends do too!!! (smiling)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Amber said...

You could totally be a model. And a journalist. You could be one of those totally gorgeous journalists who no one WANTS to take seriously, but then because you're amazingly smart and articulate they have no choice. That would be a great job.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Definitely a future star! Hope you got lots of wonderful Christmas presents and had a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home