lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, December 09, 2005

Santa Baby. . . . but not quite like the song.

Here is a picture that my Mommy took of me in my Christmas outfit. Yes it is a Christmas Dress and Santa hat. No PC idiocy here thank you. You have the right to practice your choice of religion without G'ment control. Pfffft. . . unless you want to celebrate Christmas or imply in any way a Christian theme. I have decided to be offended by any reference to a menorah, quanza, festivus, or holiday season. Then maybe I will be the minority who is heard and accomodated. But this is not about that, it is about me showing off all my pretty Christmas pictures. So, on with the show.

this one was taken by Mommy with me lying on some wrapping paper.
This one was taken by Portrait Innovations, Daddy was acting silly to get me to laugh while Mommy stood at the ready incase I should get all wobbly and fall over. I am not very good at sitting up unsupported yet. But I am getting better.
This one was also a professional shot at P.I. and is My favorite of the Christmas shots. Daddy was making me laugh and Mommy kept me from falling off the stand.
This is another Pro shot from P.I. and is in the running for "favorite". Yet again, Daddy entertaining and Mommy protecting. We had several other shots of Non-Christmas poses and I will post them when I edit them down for size. Can't wait to open presents and chew on the boxes. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. . . . but I don't ride in a sleigh. . . . yet.

6 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

So much cuteness! Hope you weren't too offended by the Chanukah panties on my site!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Your too FUNNY!!!! I absolutely love the pictures....so precious! I love your sense of humor....(LOL)

Been worried about you!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

what a happy baby. okay, maybe this is weird but i love baby peach fuzz. if i were holding you i would be surreptitiously touching my cheek to your head. is that weird?

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I love coming back over here....and seeing the baby pictures....so darling. (smiling)

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger JillWrites said...

How precious you are!!!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Amber said...

My favorite is of you on the wrapping paper -- if you were any cuter, well - wait, nevermind. I don't think it's possible for you to be any cuter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home