lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Monday, January 16, 2006

Been a long time since I left you, without a dope beat to step to. . .

Ok, so maybe I don't have a dope beat for you. But I wanted to get out there and let you know where I've been lately. My Uncle Kirby, Aunt Lori and Cousin Olivia were home from Okinowa, Japan for the holidays and I have been spending all of my free time with them. My Uncle Kirby is in the Marine Corps (go Jar Heads!!!) They had to return to Japan and I won't get to see them for another year and a half. Yes, I am terribly sad! Here are a couple of pictures of the loved ones.

Uncle Kirby on a shave boycott.
Aunt Lori and Cousin Olivia (18 months old).
Then to top it all off, I got my 1st cold and a week later it became an ear infection. Lots and lots of fun that is I can tell you. But I am all better now. No more sniffles or infection.
Anyway, I should be able to return to regular blogging now. I will be posting some new pictures and give you all an update on my new accomplishments in the next few days. Also, I still have to scan in Daddy's baby picture and post it beside mine. The apple did not fall too far away from the tree as you will soon see. Hey!!! that may be my first rhyme. Maybe I could be a writer when I get older. Poetry is awesome. Pablo Neruda is my favorite (slightly ahead of Dr. Seuss).

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I can't imagine how sad you must feel, especially with it being so long before getting to see them again.

Sorry to hear about you being sick, it awful with ear infections and colds.

The pictures are always appreciated...I love looking at them. Glad to hear you will be blogging again. Always look forward to your visits. (smiling)

Sending a big hug,
Suzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home