lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Laying around watching a little TV



Ok, so I am watching a little TV. I know, I know. . . . tv is the ruination of America's youth and blah blah blah. This is no ordinary TV watching we're talking about here. This is an educational video or maybe the Olympics, I can't remember which. Anyway, I am anly allowed to watch TV if I can roll over fast enough to catch a minute or two before Mommy and Daddy turn it off or make me do my exercises (sitting up, rolling over, standing, etc). All in all, I am not too impressed with TV. Just a bunch of trash that the media tries to make seem real life. Nobody lives those lives, and not one "family drama" has ever been resolved in 30 minutes (including commercials). But the Olympics I like. Flashy colors, music, quick changes in scenery. That appeals to my infant attention span. But enough about TV.

I am off to the Doctor tomorrow for some more shots and my 6 month check-up. We will see how much I have grown and if I have reached all of my "milestones" so far. I'm guessing yes, maybe even a little ahead of the game. But that may just be me being confident. Well, I gotta go and do that thing that babies do. Check back soon and I'll have an update for you.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I find you to be adorable. Watching t.v., sitting on the couch. Doesn't matter. A-dorable.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

everyone loves a little tv. not many people can pull off exceedingly cute at the same time though.
:)

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Glad you have been enjoying the Olympics!! (smiling)

Hope all goes well at the doctor...yuck on the shots. I had to see the bad doctor last Friday too...and now have to go through tons of tests at the hospital soon. Yuck again!! One starts with colon....(panic)

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger JillWrites said...

you are absolultely adorable! that should be your publicity shot for when you become world-famous writing your new blog giving advice on miscommunication between men and women. so advanced for your age! and so sweet to look at!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home