lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, February 10, 2006

Beef. . . . it's what's for dinner.


I am hongry! I still have not quite mastered the whole eating with a spoon thing, but I can feed myself from a sippy cup. I enjoy spitting it out a lot though. Makes quite a mess. Not so much fun for Mommy and Daddy though. Still only Mommy milk or Rice cereal made with Mommy milk, though soon I will be able to eat carrots and peas and such. All I really want is a big old greasy burger. "Look, I understand there are things people do or say that they can never take back. Never take back! But what would you be if you didn't even try. . . . you have to try. So after a lot of thought and reconsideration. If it's not too late, could you make that a cheeeeeese-burger." (Lyle Lovett)
I will post more regularly in the coming days, I've been extremely busy learning how to roll over and sit up and eat cereal and go ppttttttb at people. So I've missed out on some blogging, but I am back in the groove now so check back often. Peace and Love, L

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

My baby girl loved carrots...and mommy's milk!! (smiling) Now my baby girl loves hamburgers too...so hang on the day will come faster than you think.

Hope Mommy is doing okay, tell her I sure have missed seeing her. I apologize for my political posts more than off subject posts...but if she wishes please scroll down on my site...b/c I try to put something up for others that do not wish to comment on my news junkie habit. (smiling)

Looking forward to you posting more...and of course I love the photos. Hope you guys are warm, I heard it was cold up there. (smiling)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger JillWrites said...

I'm with you on the cheeseburger. I went to bed last night fantasizing about one. To be followed up by a huuuuuuge ice cream sundae. Oh, little girl, will you love these things once you can eat solid foods!!! (You can't yet go near the crunchy stuff I like to pile on top of my ice cream, that's for sure!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home