lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring is in the air. Well, at least in picture land.

Well, it is that time of year when everything is starting to renew itself. Or in my case I guess it is just newing itself. It's all new to me so, eh we'll see what turns up. Anyway, here are some pictures that Mommy and Daddy had made of me (obviously it's me) for my 6 months commemoration. aside for a moment -- if it is the 1st time something has happened, what word do you use. Celebrate? OK, now that that is settled. Here are pictures of me to Celebrate my 1st 6 months breathing. Spring air tastes a little different than winter air, in case you were wondering.





These silk flowers, not so tasty. Fun to pick up and throw and/or shake. But definately not a good snack.
That is a pink chicken on my dress if you were curious.

















Here I am by a fake picket fence with more fake flowers, that is a real smile. Yes, that is really me too. All 14 pounds of me. See my pretty dress? No silly, that is just a caption for the picture not an actual question. I believe that would be a rhetorical statement for those of you who are into the whole English rules thing.









Anyhoo (again)
I have almost trippled in size since I was born. I still look like Daddy though. Almost crawling, obviously I am sitting up good, I have decided that I like to talk. I am still trying to figure out the whole pronunciation thing though. Any body know a good speech pathologist I can use on the cheap? Never mind, I'll just let nature take it's couse so M & D can enjoy all the 1st word stuff. I am eating real food now too. Big yipeee! I love me some squash, sweet taters, and sweet peas. Yes, I like the peas. I also like bananas (fresh and food processorized - not prepackaged blech) and apples. Of course everything is ground up to the consistency of applesauce, But I love the tasting part. Soon I'll be on to meats and deserts. Can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Amber said...

In my head, I posted a comment on this entry. Because these pictures are absolutely precious. Thank god your mom didn't include a scary human dressed as easter bunny -- I have some pictures like that from when I was little and it's hard to concentrate on my cute outfits because you're immediately distracted by the fact that I'm screaming in terror.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

so cute. those pictures make me want to eat tons and tons of easter candy. :)

hope you enjoy.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Looking gorgeous! Such fun pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home