lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lean Cuisine. . . . . Cuisine indeed. . .. . pfffft!

Here is the initial response to my Daddy from the Nestle Food People.





April 4, 2006


Dear Arlyn XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Nestlé on the Internet. Questions and comments from our consumers are always welcome!

We have reviewed your email message, and understand your concern. We are investigating your experience and you can look forward to receiving a response within 7-10 business days.

We value you as a consumer and appreciate your feedback. Please visit our website often for the latest information on Nestlé products and promotions.

Sincerely,
Jane Deininger
Consumer Response Representative

Ref: N13866221



I wonder why it will take 7 -- 10 days for a real response? Maybe they are trying to see if any homeless people (oops, The Permanent Shelter Challenged) or starving people would turn down one of these meals. . . . maybe not the first time, but definately the second. Anyhoo, I am trying to figure out how to load a video on the old blog to showcase my new crawling skills. As soon as I do, I will post it for all the world to see.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

gotta love it. you should have forwarded the chewed up morsel from the panini. that might have gotten their attention. ick. (aw, man, now i am off to get me some lunch, even though i thoroughly grossed myself out.)

on a side note: the word verification took my three tries - at least...wait! make that four...five...what's going on!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home