lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, May 26, 2006

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, , , , they catch a 14 foot shark!

Well, I have returned from the beach without a shark bite (yea me). Was that an awesome weekend or what? Oh yeah, you weren't there. . . . well I'll tell you all about it and you can live vicariously through me. Not that you'd want the exciting life of a nine month old, but seeing everything for the 1st time is cool so you might. Any way, I am getting way to far off the track, apparently a vacation lingers on a while after you get back and puts the next couple of days in the pot as well. Now I know.

Here is a picture of me on the 1st day. I am in my blue 1 piece and as you can see, I am not too sure about the whole surf roaring, sunny brightness stuff yet. But I warmed up to it pretty soon and played some. I was still tired from the trip down so most of my time was spent like this picture below. . . .

Yes, there is nothing like a nap on the beach. Cool breeze, surf pounding (I got used to it, it's kinda like being in the womb so I had a sense of nostalgia) and a nice comfy blanket to lie on. Gooooooooood sleep I tell you!

Here I am trying out my future modelling carreer with some dressy beach attire. I know it is not Victoria Secret's or anything, but I am a little young for that kinda photo shoot anyway. I just wanted to practice my posing and see how dressy you can go on the beach. I guess I was dressed for a regatta gala. . . . ok, maybe I watched 1 too many episodes of Friends in syndication for my own good, but I thought it was funny. And just so you don't think it was all glamour shots and party, here is a picture of me on day 2 when I really got into the beach crawling, literally.
Oh yeah, I love me some beach time. Not as tasty as you might think at first glance. Actually, not a pleasant taste at all. I never knew that sand could get in some places. I got sand in places that I didn't even know I had. Needless to say, the beach does have bad points. But not so bad that I am not ready to go back at the end of June. Maybe the water will be warm enough to actually go swimming. I'll post some more pictures after the holiday weekend. Party party party gal me!
Oh, some one caught a 14 foot Hammerhead shark in Florida last week, but it was a couple of hundred miles away so no biggie.

5 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

You look gorgeous in a bikini!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Amber said...

You are SO photogenic! My favorite is the blue swimsuit one -- adorable!!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger lil'bitty said...

Ok, apparently bl**ger had a little freak out during the posting og the pictures because the order is a little off. I knew something was screwy when it didn't update on the site right away. I may have caught this in time to fix it before you saw it but, Meh, 3 day weekends don't happen every day.
Thanks CB, I am sure you are quite the beach babe down under as well. I'm still torn between the 1 and 2 piece though.
Muchas Gracias, Amber That will come in handy if my modeling career ever takes off. I think the 2 piece 'kini' is a little big, the fit just wasn't perfect. . . and we all know how important it is to wear clothes that fit.
Yay is right Nikki. I go back to the fun in the sun state for the end of June. Lots of fun to be had!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

ah, and you learned about the many fashions options one needs for a day at the beach. looking smashing in each and every one!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger lil'bitty said...

Thanks Amanda, a girl does what she can to look good. It may take a while to feel comfortable in a bikini, but I'll get adjusted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home