lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Friday, June 09, 2006

More beach photos as promised

Well, I know I said I would get to this a lot sooner than I did, but better late than never. Here are some more beach photos for those of you who are stuck inland. Doesn't the gulf coast have some fantastically beautiful beaches?!
Here I am with Mommy and Daddy, don't tell - they didn't want me to post the pasty white no tan photos.

Here is me exploring the beach. I found a few shells and some seaweed (which Mommy and/or Daddy quickly prevented me from sticking in my mouth (party poopers!).

Daddy also took a picture of me from his angle, I figured I'd post it too (not the most flattering, but maybe it will make up for the aforementioned pasty photo)

You should always have some tasty seafood fresh from the ocean when you visit the beach. Saddly enough, for me that is not an option yet. No seafood until I am a little older (allergy concerns and such). But I should get to chow down next summer. As it is, I get to have my veggies and meats pureed to the consistency of applesauce. MMMMMMMMMMMM good. Better than a Steak and Cheese Panini . Anyway, here is me in my fancy dancy travel high chair

There are tons of other photos and such, but I will save some for the next trip or for when I have nothing fun to talk about. Hope the wind is in your sails and the sun is at your back. Or as the sailor saying goes, fair winds and following seas.

7 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Cute photos!

Thank you for posting on my blog - quite impressive! But then again, I guess the younger generations get computer savvy in an younger age for every generation to swing by...! :)

Do come again (or tell your parents to swing by!) :D

//Hart

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger JillWrites said...

Those pictures are adorable! Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy, that picture is sweet and you should frame it!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

cool to see mom and dad!!!

i actually saw the travel high chair in person this past weekend...being used by triplets! (my cousin's wife's brother's kids...haha...did you get that?) so i saw three of those travel high chairs, lined up side by side.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger lil'bitty said...

Heart Thanks, I try and stay current with the technology. Some of the tech stuff has to get explained to me, but I manage.
Jill We have some pretty good family photos, but Mommy tends to believe that she is not photogenic (but she has bad eye sight) so most of them don't make it into a frame.
Nikky The beaches are so pretty, you should definately come and visit the gulf coast.
Amanda 3 kids in high chairs!!! Man I'll bet they don't have a hair that isn't grey.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I'm going to have to learn another language so that when I tel you over and over again how cute you are, it doesn't start to sound like the same comment every time. I LOVE the beach pictures! It looks like you had the best time ever, and all free of steak and cheese panini!!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

What... no crocodiles on the beach? :)

You're growing up real fast, Lil'Bitty!

You weather Pixie gave me a fright! I thought what mischief is my Pixie getting up to on your blog? :P

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger lil'bitty said...

Amber Thank you, thank you. Being called cute is always a good thing. And in different languages would be really cool, but I wouldn't know if you were calling me a tree headed troll in another language. . . so go ahead, no one will be the wiser.
ChickyBabe No crocodiles in the US of A (unless you count the extremely rare Atlantic Croc). We do have a version of the Freshy Croc though, I think it is a Camen. 5 foot croc like in fresh water. We also have some very large Alligators, but they tend to stay in the fresh or brine waters. My Pixie is not as extroverted as yours is. Plus, I am the only Diva on this site (except for possibly visitors)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home