lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

These boots were made for walking. . . . if I had boots.

Hello all. I know it has been another month, but I have been busy walking all over the place. Yes, I am 11 months old and I'm scrambling all over the place. You can see a video of me doing my thing here



Not the best quality video, but I am working on my editing skills. Subsequent videos will be of a Spielberg-esque quality, just with fewer graphics.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

great work! so graceful. :)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I can now totally sympathize with your mommy in the "chasing after the more and more mobile child" arena. I started watching a 10 month old 3 days a week and he is all over the place. It's so great, but I'm a wuss, because he makes me tired! But he's sweet and adorable, so it all works out.

Congrats on your new status as a bi-ped! You look fab!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home