lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy birthday to me!!!! 1 year and 8 days old. . . . today.

So my birthday post is a little late. Sue me. I have been extraordinarily busy playing with my new toys to worry about updating. But I have taken a moment out of my busy schedule of chewing on things, banging things together, riding my Dora the Explorer car, and generally being a tiny tornado of destruction. Speaking of which, I have a new nickname. You guessed it. . . .tiny tornado. Or as my Nanny and Pops say "little tornado". More on the destruction later, now is the time for pictures of the festivities.

Here I am with my cakes. Yes, I had two cakes. One was for pistures and everyone else to eat and the other was for me to slobber all over and make a huge mess with. Face it, no one wants a piece of cake with baby slobber all over it. I am in my fancy dancy Ralph Lauren dress. Hey, every girl has to splurge a bit and have on really great dress a year. This one was mine. . . . along with my Easter and Dedication Dresses that is. My cake is the one with the #1 candle on it. Everyone else got Tinker Bell (since I used to be nicknamed Tinker in her honor. . . . at least that's what they tell me anyway).



Here is me wearing one of Mommy's T-shirts over my nice and pretty dress (so I won't ruin it with icing) after devouring part of my cake. As you can see, the sugar has gotten to me and I am in a euforic state.



This was nothing compared to when I was opening presents. Boy oh boy was that all fun. But I will post some of those pictures later. This last one is me on my actual birthday out for dinner with the Gwanny and Papa. We went to a local Mexican food place and had a blast. Mommy and Daddy were at church teaching bible stories to 3 - 6 year olds so they missed out on the fun here, but I guess they had some fun of their own. I had to wear the sombrero to get my fried icecream and have the birthday song sung to me in Spanish, but it was worth it. As you can see, I have 8 teeth now to really tear up some grown up food. Love the real food!

. . . . . . .

uh, blogger is not cooperating and won't let me put up that picture. I'll try again in a minute. bear with me.



Alright, I tricked blogger. So you can obviously see I have a little bit of a mischevious streak in me. I get that from my Daddy. . . . so I guess it it a big mischevious streak, but who cares. I'm happy with it. Everyone else is in for trouble, but that is what makes it fun. Watch out, Tiny Tornado is on the loose. hahahahahahahaha!

3 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Happy birthday!! You get cuter every day and I can't get over how you look like such a little girl in the pictures! More pretty hair, more teeth -- you're adorable, no question! I'm glad you had a great day!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

nice - i am definitely demanding the two cake thing on my next birthday. :)

happy 1st! that's a big deal!!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger JillWrites said...

Hey girlie,
Where have you been for over six months? I hope your parents haven't been neglecting to take pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home