lil'bitty

Apparently, I have just been born. That would explain the whole trauma that I just went through. Since I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future, I will try to enlighten you on all my discoveries of this strange world as seek to learn the meaning of life or at least how to live it. Peace. L

Monday, April 30, 2007

Quick update to try and catch you up

Ok, so it has been 8 months since I made a post. Sue me. I have been a little busy learning all the things a little girl should be doing, and all the things a little girl should not be doing too. For instance, a little girl should be cute. . . . lesson learned. A little girl should be happy and friendly and full of confidence and smiles. . . . check and double check. A little girl should not, however, climb on top of the kitchen table and jump up and down like a bouncing centerpiece. . . . also, lesson learned. Apparently, a little girl shouldn't pull up off her diaper and start shouting "hooha, see it, hooha, mine" while holding up her skirt. . . . still learning that one.

Anyway, here are a few pictures to help you catch up. It saves me some typing since each one is 1000 words. This first on is me climbing into a clothes basket that is currently serving as my toy box. It's much less likely to crush a finger.



I now have a lot more hair, but this is just after I really got enough hair to hold a bow good. Those things work wonders at keeping your hair out of your face. . . . unless you pull it out and hold it out for everyone to see and say, "Bow, Lola's Bow, sooo pretty" in the sweetest little toddler voice. See, there's that cute thing again.



Here is my Halloween costume from this past October. I am a die-hard Alabama football fan. The Granny keeps trying to get me to swap allegiences, but I only pretend to appease her. Roll Tide!!!!



Here I am camping out and riding in the wagon with Buddy. He's Granny and Papa's dog and we have a love - hate relationship. He hates it when I stay for very long because he becomes 2nd place to me in their eyes. If I'm not around, he gets all the love and attention. When I'm there he ceases to exist. He loves it when I leave, he becomes top dog again. Pun intended.



Ok, Mommy is going to kill me, but this is another one of those little girls should/shouldn't moments that I haven't quite figured out yet. Everyone has always said I was such a "Little Princess". Well, now I have proof!!!! My Mommy had her high School reunion and was named Reunion Queen. That makes me a Princess! SO, I will expect fealty and servitude from now on.



What was that? (Mommy's voice speaking . . . waw, wah wawaw, wah waw) You mean there is a power higher than Princess? Two Powers? That ain't right! What could be better than a Princess? Who? The Queen. . . . the King too! Man, so that means they can tell me what to do. What about everyone else? They Have to do my bidding, right? Only if they want to, and if I say please?!? What kind of raw deal is this? Are there any benefits to being a Princess?

Oh, I get it now. That means I get to have the Prince one day. Not so much a bonus right now. I'm not even 2 yet. Quit trying to marry me off. What else do you have? The King is easy to wrap around my finger, ok, that sounds pretty good. The Queen will teach me all the things to do and play with me all day? That sounds good too. Everyone else will look at me and smile and indulge me if I act like a Princess. Meh, that one is a little iffy. That acting like a Princess thing is a little . . . . what? They'll forgive my little indescretions as long as I don't make a habit of it. . . . that could come in handy. Ok, I'll do it. I accept your nomination as Princess. . . . what? Princesses don't get nominated? Well, how. . . . oh. Ok. I still have so much to learn.

My brain hurts at the moment, so I'm gonna go outside and play in the dirt. . . .what?. . . . Well forget it then! I'll become a Princess tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger JillWrites said...

How adorable are you! And the Queen!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Amber said...

You are SO cute! Glad to have an update! Maybe you should update more than once every 8 months...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home